Software developer in standard C & Functional design C/C++ x2
£70,000 + shares & home working
I am working with a company in the city centre of Bristol to expand their development team. I am looking for enthusiastic software engineers, who are keen to work on implementing and customizing modern, cutting-edge products. Many of their systems and technologies are not yet publicly announced, so this is an opportunity to work with brand-new hardware and software before anyone else does!
Why you will want to work there:
- Work on exciting brand-new technologies
- A friendly and relaxed working environment where everyone supports each other.
- Knowledge sharing: Regular company-wide presentations on new software and technology trends, personal projects etc!
- Great career prospects within a growing company who are backed by one of the worlds biggest technology company which rhymes with macehook :)
- I am looking for 2 engineers at a Mid or Senior level
- They are big on developing staff and provide training in skills such as project and people management, networking and delivering presentations.
- Working on early-stage technology offers opportunities to contribute/shape new hardware/software and standards.
What you day will look lie:
- Working with a small team building something that no one else has done before.
- You will take part in the release testing process of their software and the debugging of any issues found.
- You will participate in reviewing and improving current working methods.
- As your experience in their technology improves, you will be expected to push the boundaries and provide and insight into how to improve future hardware and software platforms.
What you will need to know:
- Have a degree in Engineering, Computer Science or similar.
- C/C++ programming knowledge.
- Knowledge and experience of Linux operating system
- Experience of software version control, building and release management using tools such as git and Jenkins.
- This should be a given - The ability to work in a highly motivated commercially driven environment.
I am looking for 2 developers at the moment however we are expanding the team further in 2018 so if you are a junior developer looking please get in touch.