C/ C ++ Developer | East Sussex, UK
Whitehall Resources are looking for a C/C++ Developer to join their client's team based in East Sussex. The role will involve design, development, enhancement and testing embedded software.
The successful candidate will have a strong C and C++ Software Development background and be comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a dynamic organisation operating globally. Experience working within an Agile/ Scum environment will be desirable.
Do you have?
* Strong C and C++ Development experience?
* Experience of developing unit tests and automated testing?
* Experience in Eclipse development environments & Jira, Axosoft, TeamCity release management?
* Continuous integration and test strategy experience (Jenkins build environment)?
* Strong communication skills?
Do you want?
* To work for an exciting end-user?
* To have a defined career development path?
* Have a great work-life balance?
C Development | C++ Development | Software Developer | Jira | Axosoft | Jenkins | C++ Developer
Whitehall Resources is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Programming (C
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'