C# Automation Tester- Azure - Public Sector - 6 months
THIS POSITION IS AVAILABLE OUTSIDE IR35
Your new company
One of the largest Public Sector Organisations in the UK
Your new role
C# Automation Tester - Azure
What you'll need to succeed
My client in the Public Sector is looking for a contractor to join a team of Testers as a C# Automation Tester. This is an initial 6 month contract based in North Greenwich, the role is paying a maximum day rate of £454 per day outside IR35.
Automation Testing - 70% of the role
C# coding - 30% of the role
* Work with Technology Development and stakeholders to ensure all software is tested to the right level under the guidance of the senior test member using Agile practices
* Create test cases and execute the test strategy using predefined testing methodologies, ensuring that there is traceability between the testing implementation and the requirements / acceptance criteria
* Ensuring that automated test activities are conducted in preference to manual testing where feasible and more efficient
* Ensure that all application & technology testing is carried out in accordance with testing standards defined in the strategy
* Strong analytical, problem solving skills and good attention to details
* Ability to build effective working relations with people at all levels across the organisation and outside
* Strong written and verbal communication skills including ability to explain complex information with agile development teams including the test design and defect reporting
* Ability to analyse complex systems, spot trends, draw conclusions, and produce specifications and decisions
* Exposure to automation or performance testing tools like Selenium Webdriver, Appium, Visual Studio Load test, HP Load Runner, IBM Rational Performance Tester etc.
* Knowledge of programming language such as C#
* Working knowledge of continuous integration
* Extensive experience of collaborating with software development teams in multi-vendor environments to incrementally deliver systems that are tested efficiently and of high quality
* Extensive experience of leading the testing of complex systems under significant pressures of time and cost
* Extensive experience of appropriate documentation techniques for functional and non-functional testing that match customer expectation and that can be used by systems development teams in the production of high quality software
* Broad experience of the full systems development life cycle in an agile environment
* Broad experience in Automation or Performance testing
* Broad experience in test artefacts such as test case and defects
What you'll get in return
This is a fantastic role joining a high profile client within a fast paced environment where you will be able to apply your skills successfully
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'