C# / ASP.NET Web Application Developer
Profectus have an exciting opportunity for a C# / .NET Web Application Developer with a well-established, reputable client of ours working in their head office in Oldbury near Birmingham. This position is working on an exciting Greenfield project.
An exciting role as a Web Application Developer designing and developing rich / single page web applications. As well as development you will document systems and processes as well as look after Source / Version control. The web apps will be for cross browser use (Chrome, IE / Edge, Safari and Firefox). You must have knowledge / experience of the limitations with each browser.
- Angular 2
- RESTful web services
- Experience of MultiValue (PICK) or NoSQL databases
- Experience of creating modern/GUI versions of old applications
- Entity Framework
- LINQ to SQL
- Experience of designing and developing mobile apps (Android)
- SQL Server and SQL Reporting & Integration Services
Ideally you will have the following traits:
- Be passionate about all things web!
- Enjoy collaborative working - not just IT people.
- Desire to adopt and practice emerging web standards and technology but also respect older technologies to ensure that you the deliver the best possible experience to all users
- Meticulous with your work, striving for perfection.
- Confident with finding solutions to novel problems and making something work when the solution is not straightforward
- You are creative, innovative, like getting stuck in and are keen to learn and grow with the company you're joining
This is an exciting opportunity for any a Junior Web Application Developer looking to take the next step in their career and work on a genuinely exciting Greenfield project and play a major part in its development.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job