My client is a Hertfordshire based company working on cutting edge technology seeking a talented C# / ASP.NET Developer.
- Assist in producing detailed technical specifications for the software to be developed
- Design, implement and test the functionality using Unit Tests and continuous integration
- Report to the Development Manager on performance against timescales, specifications and quality requirements. Identify any deviations from the plan and carry out corrective actions.
Essential skills are:
- Minimum 6 months experience in commercial software development
- Minimum 6 months commercial C# / ASP.NET experience (web forms and MVC)
- Microsoft SQL Server experience (SQL, table design, stored procedures, query optimisation etc.)
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2008
- Experience of Object Oriented Design and implementation.
If you feel you meet the above requirement, please do forward an up to date version of your CV for immediate attention.
Buzzwords: - C#.NET, ASP.NET, VB.NET, MVC, Winforms, WebForms, Visual Studio, VSS, SQL Server, XML, SQL, OOA/OOD, Object Oriented, Web Developer, Web Designer, Software Engineer, Software Developer, Programmer, Graduate, Junior, Trainee,
Commutable from: - Welwyn, WGC, Hatfield, St Albans, Watford, Harpenden, Borehamwood, Berkhamsted, London Colney, Wheathampstead, Redbourn, Hitchin, Stevenage, Potters Bar, Letchworth, Baldock, Ware, Hertford, Enfield, Hoddesdon, Broxbourne, Luton, Hemel Hempstead, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridge, London
C# / ASP.NET Developer - Fantastic Benefit Package
- Object Oriented
- Sql Server
- Visual Studio