Job Title: BWS Buyer
Hours: Full time, 45 hours per week
Salary: Competitive based on skills and experience
Hyperama Wholesale is a well-established, multi award winning, ambitious FMCG Company and a major player in the wholesale market. One of the leading Cash & Carry and foodservice operators as well as leading importers and suppliers of Ethnic food in the UK. From small beginnings in Nottingham in 1976, the company now operates from 4 depots in the Midlands which include Nottingham, Derby, West Bromwich, and Peterborough. The company operate a mixed fleet of vehicles used to transport goods to our clients across the UK.
We also own the Tiger Tiger brand, which was launched in 2004 to meet the growing demand for authentic premium Asian food. Tiger Tiger has a range of products allowing consumers to experience restaurant quality delicious food in their own homes in a convenient manner. Tiger Tiger is widely sold in the UK and is also exported to the USA, Middle East and Europe.
The Hyperama Group is a growing business and a dynamic place to work. We employ circa 300 employees across the group, and our success is reliant on our staff feeling engaged, motivated and valued. We share a common goal of providing customer satisfaction as the group continues to expand and thrive in a variety of competitive markets.
We are currently recruiting for Beers Wines & Spirits (BWS) Buyer to join our team. Based at our Head Office Site in Nottingham, this challenging role offers a real opportunity to make your mark within our growing company. Products will be sourced for sale through Cash & Carry, Food Service Delivery and E-commerce channels.
The role will rely heavily on developing effective relationships with suppliers to negotiate best price and maintain a broad and relevant range. Category management experience is essential. You will be required to conduct range reviews, promotional plans and set JBPs applicable to all three channels to market. The role also includes responsibility for ordering, availability and stockholding.
- Experience: 2 Years or more in BWS categories
- Retail or Wholesale experience
- Ability to control and deliver KPI’s ; Sales, Profit, Availability
- Data literate. Market analysis and presentation of performance against strategy.
- Category management experience - range reviews, promotional planning, strategy creation
- Supply Chain understanding including demand planning and forecasting
- First class organisational and time management skills
- Confident negotiator and networker
- Be able to work on their own initiative and be adaptable
- Confidence working as part of a team and independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Be numerical and proficient in all Microsoft packages
- Educated to Degree Level in Business/Buying/Finance advantageous
A range of benefits are available to the successful candidate, including a full staff benefits scheme with retail discounts, discounted products and memberships. In addition there is also an employee assistance programme, staff discount in store, childcare voucher scheme and more!
Please note, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide feedback at this stage, therefore if you do not hear from us within four weeks, your application has not been successful.
- Category Management
- BWS Category Experience
- Supply Chain Understanding
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'