Buying & Merchandising Assistant
Our client, a fast growing, entrepreneurial organisation are taking the premium fashion market by storm. Through continued growth, they are looking for a Buying and Merchandising Assistant to join the small, but driven team.
You will be a commercially aware individual, with excellent Excel skills, meticulously organised with excellent communication skills who can build rapport with ease.
The role is varied, fast paced and requires you to be a logical thinker. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to be a part of a success story, roll your sleeves up and get stuck into tasks!
As Buying and Merchandising Assistant, you will be responsible for:
• Assist the Buying and Merchandising Manager with departmental planning and strategy for product range and availability
• Monitor and maintain control over the buying process, ensuring product lines and lead times mean full stock availability at all times
• Monitoring stock levels, previous sales reports and also sales forecasting
• Review sales reports relating to trade shows and events, ensuring stock is prepared prior to shows
• Reviewing range options, taking into consideration sell through lines and option count
• Liaising and negotiating with suppliers, building strong working relationships to ensure open lines of communication
Your skills and experience should include:
• Strong Excel skills and adept to working with high volumes of data
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Highly organised individual, able to manage multiple tasks with ease and retain attention to detail
• Self-motivated and able to work both independently and also provide a support structure to the team around you
• Enthusiastic about the fashion industry
Please get in touch with Fran Summers at the earliest opportunity.
Adjacency provides permanent and interim management recruitment services to a wide range of clients. We source exceptional talent. We deliver a robust, value added approach to every campaign we undertake; connecting the right people to the right career option. We bring expertise and resources to successfully deliver upon Finance, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources and Operations remits up to Board level appointments. Each assignment is dealt with by discipline specialists, with current market knowledge, who will deliver a shortlist incorporating exceptional people from a diverse and multicultural talent pool.
- Fashion Buying
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'