I am currently looking for a Buying Assistant on a temp to perm basis. Reporting to the Buyer/Assistant Buyer you will ensure the smooth operation of the inventory processes.
Key Duties include:
- Act as a key line of communication with all suppliers, liaising upon day-to-day issues, product, and marketing information.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of both markets, product ranges and the competitive environment including pricing information.
- To set up new suppliers and products on the internal system and maintain all product and order related information in a timely manner.
- To provide effective communication within the Buying and Merchandise teams and with other teams as appropriate, e.g. Quality Control, Warehouse and TV Production.
- To assist in resolving all issues with both internal departments and external suppliers as necessary and required by the Buyer and in some instances the Assistant Buyer.
- To prepare, distribute and check all internal and external documents ensuring that specifications, terms and conditions, contracts and return forms in particular are completed accurately by suppliers.
- Bringing all amendments/deviations to the attention of the Buyer/Merchandiser.
- Develop and maintain appropriate systems (reports/files/spreadsheets) for the effective running and performance of the area.
To be considered for this role you will;
- Highly numerate with strong analytical skills.
- Enquiring and logical to deliver practical solutions.
- Strong attention to detail.
- High PC Literacy.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Graduate calibre
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'