We are a Sunday Times Top Track 100 company and one of the UK 's fastest growing privately owned companies.
The Range has grown enormously since its inception in 1989, and now has over 150 stores nationwide. People are at the heart of our retail concept, and we want to invest in our staff and make the future extraordinary.
As a result of our expansion plans and our continued ongoing success we are seeking a dynamic Buying Assistant, to be based at our Head Office in Plymouth.
You will be required to:
- Support the Senior Buying team to drive sales, maximize profit and achieve stock and sales targets.
- Assist in sourcing, listing, managing and developing product ranges and promotional offers.
- Liaise with suppliers to manage ranges and maintain the product file.
- Monitor competitor activity.
- Research, compile and interpret data to formulate strategies as required.
- Ensure all relevant administrative, financial and system procedures are completed accurately and within agreed timescales.
- Produce regular information for, liaise with and provide support for stores.
- Attend supplier meetings, showrooms and trade shows upon progression.
Essential & Preferred Skills & Requirements
- A degree is preferred but not essential.
- You must be able to demonstrate knowledge of and an interest in retail.
- Excellent commercial understanding and communication skills are a priority.
- You will be committed and confident with strong administrative, organisational and prioritisation skills.
- You will be comfortable working both individually and with a team.
- You will have proficient written, numerical/analytical and PC skills, particularly Excel and a sound understanding of Online processes.
Salary depending on experience
- Communication Skills
- Microsoft Excel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'