Buying Assistant - Ferndown - £19,134.00
Here at the Work Shop we are currently recruiting for a Buying Assistant for a prestigious Company based in Ferndown that specialise in seasonal products and luxury gifts. The Company have a brilliant reputation for the products that they sell, and this would be a marvellous opportunity for someone wishing to pursue a career in Procurement.
You will be involved in the development and management of each product range
- Produce up to date and accurate analysis on sales and stock levels
- You will be responsible for visiting suppliers and trade shows across the UK and overseas Producing content and proof reading for the magazine.
- Deputising for the Buyer in their absence
- You will be able to attend trade shows across the UK and overseas to ensure products and ranges are innovative and concurrent with the latest trends
The ideal Buying Assistant profile
- Strong communications skills along with meticulous organisation skills, time management and an attention to detail
- Previous experience of working in a retail background and to be commercial aware regarding seasonal products and forecasting.
- Having a full driving licence is essential
This position would also suit candidates looking for Purchasing/Supply chain/Procurement
Thiswould be a fantastic opportunity to thrive working for a flourishing business and to be able to utilise your buying experience within a friendly and professional team as a Buying Assistant, offering a package of £19,134.00 with 20 days hols plus bank holidays. The standard office hours are 9.00 - 5.00. You will have the opportunity to attend Tradeshows both in the UK and Abroad.
If you are interested in this position, click apply.
- Time Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"