Up to £21,000
Manchester City Centre
We are recruiting for a Buying Assistant to work for an exciting company based in Manchester City Centre. You will need to be flexible, proactive and able to work within a fast paced environment.
- Receive all quote requests from sales support.
- Issue quote requests to factories and chase answers.
- Update costing sheets and pass to buyers for sign off.
- Update range plans where necessary / maintain range plans.
- Manage sample intake & shipment.
- Manage product licence approval status.
- Check status of general stock for Buyers to review for ordering.
- Suggest new buys / overstock sell through strategy
This role is ideally suited to individuals who are proactive, have strong attention to detail and most importantly are passionate about our products, along with good MS Word and Excel skills.
With excellent communication skills, a willingness to learn and an open attitude this is a fantastic opportunity.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.