£24,000pa + Pension + Parking
This innovative and creative organisation require a Buying Assistant to join their happy team. If you have an organised way of working this could be the role for you.
Some of your duties will include:
- Supporting Project Managers by ensuring stock is available to meet new project requirements
- Establishing stock requirements from project team and obtaining competitive quotations from suppliers
- Preparing purchase order documentation, placing orders with supplier and agreeing costs
- Tracking orders from placement stage through to successful delivery to site
- Obtaining delivery schedules from suppliers and ensuring these are met and adhered to
- Monitoring supplier performance and addressing any service issues that occur
Burton, Bolton & Rose only have the resources to respond to candidates who are suitable for the role advertised. For new job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_recruitment Instaram - BurtonBoltonRose Facebook - Burton Bolton & Rose
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"