Buying Assistant (Electricals)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Buying Assistant to join our Electricals team based in our Support Centre in Speke. This is a full time position and permanent.
As a Buyers Assistant you will play a key role in providing effective & efficient support in our Buying department. To be successful, it is essential that you can work at pace, have excellent administration skills and an eye for detail.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Responsible for Critical path and Product development: Creating codes, Updating product information on the Critical path, Chasing and approvals of Pre-shipment images, Assembly instructions, Test certificates, Artwork etc.
- Processing Shipping documents with accuracy.
- Liaise with Far East suppliers.
- Photography and artworks - Arranging samples pick up/ drop off with studio.
- Internet - Upload lines on internet.
- Answering Stores and Customers’ general queries.
- General data input
- Housekeeping, organising files, working in sample room on products etc
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong Excel experience is essential
- Computer literacy to include working knowledge of Microsoft systems, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience in administration
- Strong numerical skills and ability to analyse data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
If you are looking for a new challenge within an ambitious, growing business, apply online today!
- Microsoft Excel
- Numerical Ability
- Numerical Analysis
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'