Buying Assistant (12 month maternity cover)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Buying Assistant to join our team based in our Support Centre in Speke. This is a temporary position to cover maternity for 12 months working within our Confectionery & Seasonal team.
As a Buyers Assistant you will play a key role in providing effective & efficient support in our Buying department. To be successful, it is essential that you can work at pace, have excellent administration skills and an eye for detail.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Responsible for Critical path and Product development: Creating codes, Updating product information on the Critical path, Chasing and approvals of Pre-shipment images, Artwork etc.
- Processing Shipping documents with accuracy.
- Liaise with Far East & UK suppliers.
- Photography - Arranging samples
- Internet - Upload lines on internet
- General data input
- Housekeeping, organising files, working in sample room on products etc
- Running sales reports
- Updating promotional sales
- Liaising with bookings team & chasing deliveries
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excel experience
- Computer literacy to include working knowledge of Microsoft systems, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience in administration
- Strong numerical skills and ability to analyse data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
If you are looking for a new challenge within an ambitious, growing business, apply online today!
B&M Retail are an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment for all colleagues
- Microsoft Excel
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'