To support the trading teams with the day to day administrational duties.
- Day to day administration and assisting the smooth running of the category
- Assisting in the building of ranges at the merchandising centre for sign off
- Dealing with price amendments and price discrepancies.
- Chasing internal and external stakeholders for information
- Assist with implementation of promotions/FSDUs including any changes to replenishment parameters
- Raising SOA forms / supplier funding administration
- Competitor shop both in store and online
- Dealing with store queries
- Raising new supplier forms
- Raising new line forms (NLF) and working with suppliers forms to ensure they are timely, accurate and complete
- Manage sample image requests from internal and external stakeholders
- Request product samples
- Set up replenishment parameters (set min, max, velocity code and any store/store group overrides) for new skus, skus going into promotion and skus coming out of promotion
- Raise purchase orders under supervision of the Merchandiser
- Send purchase orders through to supplier and confirm receipt by supplier
- Run PTZ and DTS schedules under supervision of the Merchandiser
- Chase suppliers to book in stock at the Warehouse (WH)
- Update team if there is any delay or problem with suppliers booking in stock
- Follow up with suppliers if supplier is a no-show at WH or short-delivers e.g. need to know why and when it will be resolved
- Key in manual allocation quantities given by the Merchandiser
- One World management - need to chase supplier on any issues that are flagged on the dashboard as critical and flag to Merchandiser as orders come up for approval
- Assist Merchandiser to update trackers and FOB line cards e.g. promotional trackers, web stock tracker, intake/booking tracker and pre-trade for operations
- Support Senior Buyer / Merchandiser in delivering agreed budgets & KPIs
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident in communicating and developing relationships with internal and external sources
- Good numeracy skills
- Influencer - both internally and externally
- Passion for product and an interest in retailing.
- A willingness to learn and improve and have a 'hands on’ approach.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Administrative Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job