You will be a key part of the buying department team, supporting my Buying Manager to ensure our customers can buy great quality products at the best price.
- Assisting in team and supplier meetings by capturing next step notes and issues
- Helping source products for our department, working with International Sourcing
- Working with HSC Admin, ensuring new products and suppliers are set up accurately and on time
- Maintaining department's systems and trackers (incl. Buyer View, EQOS, Range Plan), ensuring they are accurate and updated in a timely manner.
- Liaising with suppliers, ensuring all data is submitted accurately and on time
- Managing samples (incl. obtaining them from suppliers as well as storage and disposal)
- Conducting regular store/website visits, understanding and sharing competitor activity with my team
- Supporting category merchandising colleagues in the trade planning process and range builds
- Overseeing maintained artwork
Consultant: Emma James
The application process is subject to the successful completion of background and reference checking, including CRB and CCJ (County Court Judgement) checks
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer
If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job