Buying Admin Assistant
Our Client has a great opportunity for an experienced Buying Admin Assistant to join their friendly team on a full time permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity to join the team at a key time in the growth of the Company.
Our Client has a passion for innovation and philosophy to offer the ultimate collection of luxury outdoor furniture. They are currently looking for a Buying Admin Assistant to assist in the smooth running of the Purchasing Department at their Head Office in London, SW12.
The ideal candidate will have advanced Excel skills and a thoroughly efficient and accurate approach to daily tasks. A naturally numerate mindset is an essential along with a GCSE (or equivalent) in Mathematics grade C or above.
The main responsibilities are set out below:
Stock/Sales Order Management
- Inputting Sales Orders/Quotes on the system.
- Stock allocations/Sales payment processing.
- Producing/checking Transfer Notes and completing them on OrderWise
- Updating product information (cost/retail prices, etc.) on OW.
- Producing Delivery Notes and liaising with Logistics team.
- Providing accurate product ETA information to stores.
- Creating purchase orders, ensuring that the appropriate authorisation has been granted in advance
- Checking order confirmations and updating information on OW.
- Tracking the status of orders placed and producing detailed delivery schedules as required
- GRN's (Goods Received Notes to Warehouse) checking and booking stock against purchase orders.
- General admin duties, filing, correspondence and dealing with store queries.
- Sample management
- Assisting with stock take
- Flexibility and ability to fit into a small team are essential characteristics
- Advanced knowledge and experience using Excel is essential
- Mathematics GCSE (or equivalent) grade C or above
- Experience using Orderwise Business Software is an advantage