We are currently looking for x4 Buying Assistants (Vacancies are in the following categories; Food, Vitamins, Beauty and Sports) to join the Trading team at Holland & Barrett International, based in our Store Support Centre in Nuneaton, nr Coventry (CV10 7RH).
The purpose of this role is to support the category team in delivering promotions and range management
- Promotions - Set-up and co-ordination.
- Ranging - Completing new line forms and producing sales reports.
- Supplier-facing - Dealing with supplier queries and invoicing.
- Process- driver - Implementing and owning processes to ensure effective ways of working.
- Supporting the Category Managers with any other needs of the function.
- Experience in an FMCG retail environment in a similar role
- IT literate including excel skills, must be confident in using and maintaining spread sheets
- Good level of numerical and analytical skills with a keen eye for detail
- Good communication and time management skills
- Customer focussed
- Positive, resourceful and an energetic team worker
- Driven to continuously improve yourself
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation’s most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements all sold by highly trained and qualified advisors.
Our business doesn’t stop in the UK - Holland & Barrett International operates throughout Europe and has numerous Franchises globally all flying the Holland and Barrett flag. Together we form Europe’s largest and leading health food chain operating in over 1000 stores.
Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation
Join us and see how far you can go………
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job