Are you from a buying administration background and excel savvy? would you like to join an award winning global company in there beautiful headquater of west Sussex for an immediate start?
If you answered yes then I am seeking an admistrator from a buying background who will be providing administrative assistance to the senior Buyer to start immediately and you could be the right person, this is a 6 month position with the potential to extend.
Buyers Assistant responsibilities
- Raise and submit PO's, cross check costs, volume and manage Excel tracker.
- Assist with hitting, maintaining letter of intent and PO dates across sourcing and supply chain. Ensure deadlines are adhered to.
- Manage PO execution
- Raise business awards and non-business award letters, log and file
- Keep buying plan updated following Business awards, populate and maintain vendor info - volume and country of origin
- Chase ethical non-compliances and manage tracker
- Cost reconciliations - ensure costs on invoices and negotiations match the tracker
- Send out Bill of Material (BOM) information to vendors
- Ensure co-packers have BOM information included, Country of Origin and commodity codes for proforma invoices
- Assist in maintaining cost spread sheets
- Submit tenders following cost and volume input from buyer
- Organising supplier calls, booking rooms, supplier visits
- Map tracking and SAP - Moving average price. Excel pivots variance. Analysing why and escalating.
To apply for this role please attach your cv or call Chloe on as interviews are being held early next week.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job