Who are we?
Born out of a love for lingerie, nightwear, swimwear and all things romantic, Boux Avenue brings traditional service, superior fit and outstanding quality to a modern and beautiful setting.
Customer’s in-store will experience a luxurious shopping haven, where they can receive free bra-fittings and fitting rooms with 3 different light settings and an intercom to communicate with the fitting experts.
No matter what your age, size or style, Boux Avenue is an inclusive brand for everybody. Available in sizes 28-40, A-G cups and sizes 6-18. With an unrivalled eye for detail and passion for customer service, Boux Avenue is your ultimate destination whether you’re looking for everyday essentials or something a little sexier.
What will your responsibilities be?
- Raise purchase orders on the Department with accuracy
- Work closely with the Assistant Buyer to manage the delivery critical path, an instrumental tool on the department
- Chase down submissions, samples and deliveries in line with critical path dates, highlighting any concerns to the wider team
- Ensure all artworks and submissions are organised and neatly filed
- Organise samples for our weekly fit meetings, liaising with the Garment Technologists
- Prepare and maintain all department documentation eg. Intake tracker, Range plan, Buying look-book
- Chase in samples and prepare the range fully for sign off meetings
- Pull out and label samples for Monday morning trade meetings
- Proof-read product copy in preparation for product going live online
- Complete any other ad hoc administrative duties in order to provide full support to the Buying team
- Request Press and Photo samples from suppliers, chasing in for specific deadlines
- Keep sample rails and archives in good working order, clearing out when necessary
What are we looking for?
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- A team player with a "can do" attitude
- A quick thinker with the ability to move seamlessly from task to task
- A flair for fashion and a passion for giving the customer exactly what she wants
Are there any benefits?
In return you will be offered a competitive salary, good holiday entitlement, fun working environment with regular social events and some great benefits including generous discounts across the brands within Theo Paphitis Retail Group.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted. If you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful at this time. Do keep your eye on our website for any suitable roles in future and apply accordingly.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'