Buyer's Admin Assistant
Have you got a creative mind? Strong administration skills? Our client are looking for a Buyer's Admin Assistant to join their team.
The successful candidate with have excellent grammar skills, ideally have experience creative writing, and be used to working in a busy environment.
As a Buyer's Admin Assistant your key duties and responsibilities will be as follows:
- Adding new products to the website;
- Creating purchase orders for products;
- Checking order confirmations and dealing with discrepancies;
- Managing outstanding purchase orders;
- Dealing with delivery discrepancies;
- Responding to emails regarding deliveries and product information;
- From time to time you will be involved buying meetings with brand managers to grow product knowledge;
- General product admin duties to include; updating prices, creating new website collections and checking the website for errors.
You will have strong written and verbal skills, must be computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel. Photoshop experience is preferred.
In return you will be part of a great team with flexible working hours available.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Job Seekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"