An incredible opportunity is available to work for a fantastic, growing and successful company. Do you have experience working in a purchasing/buying role and want to be part of a successful team?
Duties and Key Responsibilities
· Support the Works Manager on a daily basis with day to day purchasing duties
· Find new suppliers & negotiate pricing and terms
· Create job costing sheets incorporating purchasing information to determine best selling price to customer
· Raise and manage purchase orders on a daily basis
· Expedite deliveries
· Booking in deliveries
· Ensuring that purchase order disputes are followed up regularly
Essential for the Role
· Can do Attitude
· Microsoft Office Proficient
· Ability to use excel at an intermediate level
· Strong analytical skills and attention to detail/accuracy is crucial
· Be able to work to strict deadlines and manage own workload
· Have strong organisational skills
· Able to work under pressure and remain calm
· Confidence to communicate at different levels
23 days holiday + 8 public holidays
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'