Competitive annual salary and package
Commutable from Brighton and Portsmouth areas
Are you an experienced Buyer? Do you have experience Direct and Indirect procurement? If so, our client is a world class specialist in the design of protection systems. They design, develop, prototype and produce armoured products for the military, security and the government, this is really cool and exciting work!
- Responsible for Direct and Indirect procurement
- Planning of materials requirements to ensure timely deliveries and efficient materials control
- Competitive bidding, negotiation and quotation analysis, compliant with company policy and procedures
- Responsible supplier evaluation, selection and development
- Daily expediting of material to satisfy production schedules and implementation of appropriate recovery plans
- Purchase order management
- Cost estimating in support of bid teams
- Procurement support to the facilities management team
- Delivery and reporting of cost-savings in support of company objectives
- Comply with Company policies and procedures
- Must be eligible for UK Security Clearance to minimum SC level
- Relevant qualification in an engineering discipline or relevant experience
- Proven experience within automotive (Preferred) / manufacturing / defence or aerospace industries
- CIPS/MCIPS qualified preferred (or currently studying for CIPS)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'