Fixed Term Contract Job|Buyer|Wakefield| Immediate start|Paying up to £29,000 per annum
Your new company
A unique organisation based in Wakefield are recruiting for a Buyer for a fixed term contract of up to 9 months
Your new role
As a buyer you will report into the Senior Contracts Manager, you will:
- Deliver fully compliant tenders from PQQ through to award stage in line with European regulations (OJEU)
- Work in support of the buying team in developing categories
- Support the delivery of agreed contract/framework metrics
- Construct product and service specifications for tender
- Ensure all suppliers provide all technical data relating to products and services
What you'll need to succeed
You will be:
- Structured in your thinking and planning
- Computer proficient, MS Word, Excel and Project
- Understand OJEU and contracting within a public sector environment
- Ideally MCIPS qualified or working towards it
What you'll get in return
Competitive salary, up to 10% bonus and free on site parking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'