Job Title: Buyer
Location: Belfast, Mallusk
Chain Reaction Cycles are looking for a Buyer with great relationship building skills to join our team in Belfast on a permanent basis. From our Buying Assistants to our Buying Managers, everyone is instrumental in delivering amazing ranges and working collaboratively to achieve this.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Please read on…
What will you be doing?
- Take the lead in Buying for assigned components category within a multi-million pound Buying & Merchandising Department.
- Monitor sales and margin performance, identify variances against budget and implement resulting actions.
- Developing and execute range strategy for category in conjunction with the merchandising team
- Creating and delivering a well thought out marketing calendar for the year and driving this cross-functionally within the business
- Skilled negotiator to achieve the most competitive commercial terms
- Build and maintain exemplary supplier relationships - nurturing and developing these along the way
- Continually assessing the retail market, knowing what the competition is offering and remaining one step ahead
Who are we looking for?
- Experience within a multimillion-pound buying/merchandising department
- Third level qualification, minimum grade 2:2 -business related or relevant experience
- Experience of E commerce business practices.
- Team player who is creative, open-minded, methodical and passionate about their role
- This is an autonomous role and requires someone with gravitas to lead team and drive category performance
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and the ability to manipulate data and present it in varied, clear and concise formats. Working knowledge of Vlookup’s and Pivot tables.
- Knowledge of the sports / cycle industry would be ideal but not essential
- Accurate and detail oriented with exceptional communication, negotiation and influencing skills
Why work for us?
We are always looking for talented individuals who are passionate about what they do. We offer some of the most rewarding career opportunities in sports retail and eCommerce. Our people are highly valued and thrive in a relaxed culture which encourages innovation and personal development.
What’s in it for you?
If working alongside some for the most creative people isn’t enough, we offer you:
Excellent career progression opportunities, 25 days annual leave, Staff discount, 5% pension contribution, company sporting events, smart casual dress code and a brilliant company culture.
Are we the saddle to your bicycle? If so, we would love to hear from you…
Why not stand out from the crowd and send us your cover letter to give us a better idea of who you are and why you want to join the team… #ComeJoinTheRide
Chain Reaction Cycles Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
We require all applicants to complete an Equal Opportunities Monitoring form and regrettably, we will not be able to process your application without this.
CRC reserves the right to shortlist using desirable criteria should we receive a high number of applications.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'