Our client, a Main Contractor, specialising in Residential work based in Harrow are looking for a Materials Buyer to join them based from head office in Harrow. The role will involve procuring a range of materials for high-end residential projects throughout the London area. The Buyer will spend time working from a busy office, duties will include liaising with local suppliers as well as ensuring all materials arrive on site in a timely manner. Further duties can be discussed as required.
Buyer Position Overview
- Working for a residential contractor based in London
- Working from head office in Harrow
- Completing a range of purchasing duties
- Maintaining supplier relationships
- Further duties can be discussed as required
Buyer Position Requirements
- Previous experience in a similar role with a Main Contractor, House Builder or similar
- Minimum of 2-3 years construction buying experience
- Must be living within a commutable distance of Harrow
- Must have the right to work in the UK
- Good communication skills
- Ideally hold supplier relationships with local suppliers
- Further requirements can be discussed
Buyer Position Remuneration
- Competitive Salary- DOE
- Further benefits to be discussed at interview stage
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'