Reed Procurement and Supply Chain are exclusively recruiting for a Buyer – within a fast paced company based in Warrington for a fixed term position. Based on 24K Salary. To start immediately.
You will be responsible for Purchasing of goods, materials and services to ensure that the company’s operational needs are met. While making sure they are consistent with specified levels of quality, delivery and cost.
As the Buyer your responsibilities will be:
• Support the purchasing function and other relevant departments, communicating any supply problems which may impact on a project/s.
• Negotiate contracts, improving prices and terms with suppliers whilst maintaining quality standards and expected delivery lead times.
• They must be able to have excellent customer service experience.
• Purchase of goods, materials and services in line with specified cost, quality and delivery targets.
As the right candidate for this role, you will have:
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Planning and organisation skills.
• Ability to multi-task and proactively solve problems.
• Experience with a similar role.
• An understanding of end to end supply chain to enable cost saving opportunities with suppliers.
• Familiar and comfortable with all aspects of procurement processes.
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established team. It is a fast paced role and they are looking for someone to hit the ground running. If this sounds like the sort of role that you could do please don’t hesitate to get in touch. Please apply for immediate consideration to email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'