Calling All Buyers!
UKME provides a 6* service to our VIP client under the umbrella of luxury hospitality and property management. We are currently looking for an experienced and professional Buyer to join our high performing procurement team in London on a permanent basis.
The purpose of this role is to support the Purchasing department and the business with all their procurement requirements. Duties include:
- Dealing with purchase requisitions and verbal requests received from the Purchasing Supervisor
- Sourcing and negotiating the most suitable commercial terms for each order while considering client or company requirements
- Ensuring all orders are accurately received in a timely manner and are in good condition
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with suppliers, the business and the client
- Processing invoices This role is for a minimum of 40 hours per week and includes weekend work.
The successful Buyer must have previous experience working in a procurement department and will possess sound knowledge of purchasing principals, procedures and terminology. You will need to be enthusiastic, conscientious, highly flexible and an excellent team player. You will need to be able to work under pressure and have the ability to meet deadlines in a demanding environment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'