I have a fantastic opportunity for a Buyer to join a well established manufacturing business in Blackpool who are a market leader in their industry.
If you are looking for a challenging, fast paced and long-term career within procurement, then my client who is a global company, is seeking a motivated and confident person to join their existing team.
I am looking for an individual who has a genuine desire to develop a long term career in a busy environment whilst assisting with a multi-million pound stock holding located across their Blackpool sites.
My client is keen to develop the successful candidate by providing the opportunity to move forward with the CIPS qualification.
- Develop supplier relationships
- Liaise with suppliers from a wide range of manufacturing sectors in the UK and overseas
- Day to day support of busy buying and stock control departments
- Assist with stock located across two sites
- Liaising with different departments including Sales
- Be self-motivated and proactive
- Have well developed communication skills
- Be commercially aware
- Be a team player
- Have an interest in a career in procurement
- Be willing to learn and study towards the CIPS qualification
- Ideally an individual with Buyer experience is favourable or a recent graduate from a Business background, with an interest in procurement.
What's on offer:
- A competitive salary
- 33 days paid holiday
- CIPS qualification and study support
- A comprehensive training programme
- A company pension scheme after a minimum of two years service
- An immediate pension scheme under NEST
- Discounted gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Long service awards
- Private Healthcare Scheme after a minimum of one years service
Please Note: Regretfully, if you have not been contacted within 1 week of your application, you have not been selected for this particular position. Thank you.
In respect of the above role, Cordant People Ltd, operates as an Employment Agency as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973.
As an equal opportunities employer, Cordant People Ltd, welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"