Are you knowledgeable in the world of Logistics?
Do you possess strong analytical skills?
Can you work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines?
Then this could be the role for you…..
Our client is looking to recruit a Buyer to join their fabulous team!
We are looking for Buyer; ideally with experience of dealing with European and companies based in the Far East. You will possess an all round knowledge of Purchasing and demonstrate strong influencing and leadership skills. Experience with customs; excise duties; tariffs goods on the high seas and long lead time would also be beneficial to this role.
Key tasks are as follows:
- Experienced buyer with far east experience
- Analysing customer buying patterns and predicting future trends
- Regularly reviewing performance indicators, such as sales and discount levels
- Managing plans for stock levels
- Reacting to changes in demand and logistics
- Liaising with other departments within the organisation to ensure projects are completed
- Participating in promotional activities
- Writing reports and forecasting sales levels
- Training and mentoring junior staff.
- On occasion you may be required to work beyond your normal office hours
£25,000 to £35,000
Working hours are 08.30am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Teamwork and interpersonal skills
Excellent communication skills
Numeracy skills and proficiency using IT
Good organisation skills and the ability to multitask
The ability to make important decisions and meet tight deadlines
If you are looking for the opportunity to work for an amazing company and a new challenge then please contact Gemma At Adecco today on !
Please note due to the number of applications we receive on adverts, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by Adecco, we are unable to contact all applications made
The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from all eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Supply Chain
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job