Recruitment Agency Reference: 6684480
A position has arisen for a Buyer placed within a highly reputable retail organisation based in the Northamptonshire. This product development role oversees the purchasing of stock through liaising with various suppliers. This permanent role is paying between £30,000 and £35,000 per annum with typical work hours running Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm.
Your duties will include:
- Supporting the Buying and sourcing Manager with day to day duties, deputising in their absence
- Manging stock and sales reports
- Participating in Far East and Europe sourcing trips
- Carrying out competitor analysis whilst developing an understanding of market drives
- Managing product categories whilst taking ownership for specific product ranges
- Undertaking cost analysis for new products and categories which satisfy company margin requirements
- Maintaining accurate file details for all products
- Managing internal and external relationships with stakeholders
It is important that you have relevant experience in product development and strong analytical understanding to solve problems.
The successful candidate should have:
- Experience working as a Buyer previously
- Far East sourcing experience
- Product development understanding
- IT literate with a variety of Microsoft office packages including Word and Excel.
This would be an ideal role for a driven Buyer or Product Development equivalent who is ready to start the role at short notice.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Ben Paine on and email your updated CV to
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job