Macildowie are pleased to be working with a manufacturing business based in Alfreton in their search for a Buyer.
The company is growing and looking for an enthusiastic individual to join the purchasing team.
Reporting into the Purchasing Manager you will be able to build strong working relationships with suppliers and internal stakeholders. Your key duties in the role will be:
- Estimating and quoting for customer orders
- Raising purchase orders
- Dealing with and negotiating with suppliers
- Working with BOM's
- Operating of order process within database
- Rectifying daily supply issues
To be successful in your application for this role you will need experience in the following:
- MRP experience is a must
- A good level of purchasing experience
- A good level of education
- Excellent IT skills and strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business who will support progression. My client is offering a generous salary of up to £28,000 for the right candidate.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.
- category management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job