Location: Wellingborough, NN8 4BA
Salary: £22K - £25K per annum
Contract: Full time, Permanent
My client is currently recruiting for a Buyer to purchase stock for two Wellingborough sites, to take account of business requirements and to keep an eye on the cost effectiveness of the operation.
- Running Bills of Materials and liaising with Production and Stores staff to determine material requirements.
- Placing, chasing and booking in Purchase Orders.
- Controlling the return and subsequent credit of faulty products.
- Maintaining and adjusting stock levels on the Stock system.
- Supervision of staff working in the Purchasing Office, Goods in and Stores.
- Other duties as reasonably required by the Company.
The Buyer will have:
- Strong organisation skills to manage self and a small team
- High attention to detail.
- Good IT skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work well in a team
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience in a similar role and/or a relevant qualification would be welcome but are not essential.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on "APPLY" today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.