Duration: 6 months FTC
Capita Managed IT Solutions work with thousands of customers across the UK and Ireland to deliver cost efficiencies and service excellence through outstanding IT Services. Our service delivery centre of excellence supports local and national customers including The Education Authority (NI), Department of Justice and Equality (ROI), Balfour Beatty, Viridian, DVA, AAH, and Transport for London.
We invest heavily in our people and technologies, working with strategic partners to deliver IT Services that prepare students for future work and deliver true digital transformation to businesses and organisations.
About the position:
An opportunity has arisen for a Buyer to join the Operations team in Newtownabbey on a 6-month FTC. You will work as part of our Business Support team in a busy purchasing environment supporting all business sections within Capita Managed IT Solutions. For over 30 years, Capita managed IT Solutions have been a valued and trusted IT partner to UK and Irish organisations in five key sectors - Education, Public Sector, Healthcare, Utilities and Commercial.
- Entering orders using SAP order entry system
- Answering internal customer queries working in liaison with the sales teams and engineering teams
- Process bids and deal registrations
- Assist with pricing requests
- Process SAP purchase orders, when required, ensuring adherence to the approval process
- Process SAP Vendor Returns
- Updating internal supporting systems, example - clearing down invoice queries
- Monitor back order suggest product changes
- General Office admin including report generation
Knowledge & Experience:
- You will need to have had some exposure to buying / procurement teams
- Experience as a buyer and experience of working within a fast-paced environment
- Strong administrative experience
- Confident manner, able to challenge and build relationships quickly
- Computer literate MS Office applications, attention to detail
- Good team worker and communication skills
- Willing to work in a fast-changing environment
- While not essential previous experience of SAP or similar would be advantageous
We transform, we develop, we inspire.
Capita is a dynamic and rapidly growing company. We have created a rewarding environment where staff are inspired and motivated to adopt and deliver new ways of working, transforming and delivering services for our clients.
If this sounds like you, then feel free to give me a call on or email me at
Listen | Create | Deliver
<img src="http://maps/api/staticmap?center=BT367LQ&zoom=14&size=200x200&maptype=roadmap&markers=BT367LQ&color:ORANGE|label:A|&sensor=false&key=AIzaSyA1avTFqfXs_sttGUBwjK6mTjic1Y-zg2I" align="left" />
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job