This brilliant opportunity to work in one of the most dynamic and well known packaging brands. Working in an environment with fantastic career progression and opportunities to develop.
Our client is one of the most innovative, effective and experienced packaging company within the UK. With sites worldwide, they use their knowledge to build key relationships with clients and develop the client's brand through packaging strategy, integrate solutions and promoting eco-friendly/biodegradable packaging.
Deliver savings and manage procurement process
Negotiate supplier agreements and agree contracts across multiple suppliers
Work closely with customers to delivery key objectives
Grow internal and external stakeholder relationships from top to bottom
Identify and select new suppliers, as well as developing supplier relationships and monitoring supplier performances
Manage supply chain and risk, as well as forecasting and working closely with the stock control team.
- Bespoke and print packaging buying experience
- Experience managing Multiple stakeholders
- Experience working closely with an end user or customer
- Strong Stakeholder management
- Articulate and adaptable
- Self drive
- Ability to work autonomously
- The chance for excellent progression within the company
- Full autonomy over your category
- Great salary and benefits.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job