Are you an experienced Buyer with a proven history of end to end sourcing?
Do you thrive on working within a busy department and having a role that encompasses all areas of the procurement process?
Do you have excellent IT skills (primarily Microsoft, SAP and MRP)?
Netbox Recruitment can help you!
This role will see you working for the Purchasing Manager and with the Operational Purchasing and Supply Chain team and will involve sourcing a broad spectrum of items as effectively as possible, whilst ensuring technical, quality, production and aftersales lead-times are met and that pricing is competitive and challenged where not.
This Buyer role will include, but not be limited to:
- Sourcing goods/services through UK and overseas suppliers both over the phone and face to face
- Co-ordinating Requests for Quotations (RFQ)
- Sending out RFQ and analysing quotes and making sourcing decisions and following through to implementation in production or aftersales to tight deadlines
- Updating all purchasing data (source lists, info records and material master MRP settings
- Proactively managing suppliers, parts, orders, invoices, deliveries, shortages, quality issues, credits and forecasts
- Raising daily purchase orders and managing end to end delivery via MRP
- Visible management lead (shortage boards)
- Invoice verification and lead
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent communication skills
- A proven operational focus
- End to end sourcing
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and take control of a situation with real ownership
- Negotiation skills
This is a full-time (35 hour working week) Monday to Friday role. There is free on-site parking. Our client offers a very competitive benefits package, including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
This is a new role for our client so there is an immediate start available for this role, however candidates on a notice should still apply.
Netbox Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer acting as a recruitment agency for the attraction and selection of talented individuals for this position.
All applications considered, apply or call Sian on
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job