Our client, a multi award winning business based in South Yorkshire are currently recruiting a Buyer to join their established team.
Reporting into a Purchasing Manager, this role will see you play an active role within the head office procurement team. With full CIPS study support and development on offer, this role could really grow and develop your career.
- Purchase order processing of both direct and indirect items
- Quote analysis, price negotiation and issuing purchase orders
- Monitoring of inventory profiles by category and product group
- Make recommendations, implement changes and strategies to inventory policies
- Replenishment of inventoried items, raise and expedite orders for stock replenishment
- Investigation of supply market, supplier and capacity evaluation, enquiry handling and problem solving
- Liaising with key stakeholders across all levels of the organisation as well as external suppliers, both in the UK and overseas
Who should apply?:
- Experience of working within a Purchasing department
- Competent with Microsoft Office packages
- Desire to provide exceptional customer service
- Effective communicator
- Motivated, keen to learn, well organised with plenty of initiative
Hours of work - Monday to Friday 9am-5pm (30 mins lunch)
Benefits include - Full CIPS study support and development, 31 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays), Pension and free onsite parking.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job