Are you hungry and ambitious for more success and responsibility?
Do you ever feel that your current role just isn't fulfilling or rewarding enough?
In your new role as a Buyer working with us, you can expect to be challenged, as we will give you as much responsibility as you can handle. We are a small close knit team that support each other like a family.
You will enjoy working closely alongside your experienced colleagues to deliver and maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction that the industry has to offer.
Our rewards often come in the form of the satisfaction that doing the job well brings.
We are looking for buying agent to be responsible for purchasing vehicles from the trade and general public via various Web and telephone leads.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Consistently responds to customer enquiries and requests in a professional manner within company timelines.
- Purchases vehicles via the trade and public at a price when re-marketed via our VB3 auction platform, will generate an agreed margin.
- Explore and develop new avenues for the purchase of vehicles
- Perform vehicle management on collected vehicles to ensure they are as described and liaise with yards to amend any discrepancies.
- Makes adequate checks on HPI and DVLA sites to ensure the vehicle to be purchased is free from financial agreements, verified as correct for mileage and categorisation.
- Completes the necessary electronic records ensure the vehicle is collected in a timely manner and that the driver can identify any discrepancy from the very specific invoice description.
- Ensure customer invoicing detail is accurate and they have been supplied with our terms and conditions.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanour.
Sales | Buying | Purchasing | Buyer | Agent | Automotive | DVLA | HPI | Vehicle Purchase | Customer Service | Selling | Vehicle ManagementEssential Requirements:
- Excellent customer service attitude and skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Professional phone manner.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Previous vehicle buying/selling experience.
- Good overall vehicle product knowledge.
- One year of office support experience in a customer service role.
- GCSE+ qualified or equivalent.
- Computer proficient.
- Be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Out of hours working as needed.
- Automotive background.
We've taken the stress out of the car selling process, and our mission is to make selling your vehicle easier than you ever thought possible. There are no ads to write, repairs to make or pointless viewings to schedule. Just one simple, no-obligation call can give you cash in hand in as little as 24 hours.
We are a leading global online vehicle auction company, we want to give people looking to sell their cars a better, faster and easier option. Attentive customer service and a quick selling process are the standards by which we run our company.
We are supported by decades of experience in the automobile industry. This means we're able to offer you the most money possible when you decide to sell your vehicle.
We pride ourselves in finding value in all vehicles. Whether it's in great condition or badly wrecked, running or not running, good or bad - your used vehicle has value to us.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job