The specialists in professional interim recruitment
As a leading recruitment consultancy, Venn Group has been approached by one of its largest Public Sector clients in Cumbria to recruit a Buyer on a temporary basis beginning in April 2018
Duties/ Job Description
- Assess the financial implications of contract awards to client budget holders
- Identify the cost implications of all procurement projects
- Liaise with stakeholders and other project representatives to determine precise requirements
- Lead on commercial negotiations with suppliers
- Achieve sign off of prospective benefits enabling client stakeholders to contribute to efficiency targets
- The successful candidate MUST have a sound understanding of OJEU and Public Contract Regulations
Rate: Band 6/7 - £20-£25ph depending on experience
This is a fantastic opportunity for a hard working, committed and driven candidate to join an organisation which offers excellent prospects.
If you are interested in this opportunity please call Olivia Beale or Jonathan Buckley immediately on or alternatively reply to this email.
If you are not currently looking for a new position please feel free to forward this on to someone available and interested in working in the North West in the future. They can also contact us on the details above.