Salary: £35-40,000 plus excellent benefits
Sector/Industry: FMCG - Food
Are you a talented and ambitious Buyer? Do you have experience buying ingredients and raw materials? Do you have experience working in the food industry? If that’s you then read on for more information on this excellent opportunity!
- You’ll be working for an leading brand name as part of a growing procurement team;
- You’d be given the opportunity to take ownership of your work, grow the category and contribute to the growth of the organisation;
- You’ll enjoy great career development and progression opportunities.
As a Buyer you will be responsible for sourcing ingredients and raw materials, developing supplier relationships, reducing costs and improving efficiencies.
- Management and development of existing supplier relationships, including renegotiations where applicable;
- Ensuring supplier KPI’s are adhered to, working to resolve any long standing issues;
- Work to reduce cost of materials, or improve efficiencies to deliver additional value.
- Experience buying produce, ingredients or raw materials;
- Experience working in the food, retail, wholesale, drinks or consumer goods sector;
- A proven track record of managing and negotiating with suppliers;
- Commercial mind-set.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV and cover letter through to Jon at The Advocate Group or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job