Brewster Pratap are currently working with a dynamic and fast moving business in Sheffield to recruit an Assistant Buyer / Purchasing Assistant. The role will be responsible for looking after current contracts negotiating prices and maintaining positive relationships with suppliers and internal departments. My client is looking for someone who they can develop so somebody looking for career prospect's is ideal for this role. My client are based in the centre of Sheffield but offer free on site parking.
- Responsible for maintenance and contract renewal of ...
- Office and Warehouse supplies
- Non stock print work (Catalogues/addition sheets etc)
- Office supplies
- Company cars and fuel cards
- Pricing & negotiating from pre-approved supplier base for small/one off customer orders
- Non stock & product ordering through to receipt of goods. Including updating departments on ETA's.
- Handling of discrepancies and queries
- Item set up and order sheet maintenance
- Standard cost maintenance
- Invoice approval & analysis on key cost groups
- Collating cost & usage information for tender purposes
- Creating and maintaining supplier and product information files
- Supplier performance reporting
- Experience in a similar role is essential
- Keen eye for detail
- Excel experience
- Strong communication and negotiation experience
- Excellent basic salary
- Company pension
- 20 days holiday plus stats
- Free parking
- Pension scheme
- Development opportunities
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
- Assistant buyer
- purchasing assistant