Are you a Buyer looking for a new role in West Sussex paying circa £30,000? If so Senex Recruitment is working with a specialist supplier of high-end engineering products who require a proactive, forward thinking and commercially astute purchasing professional.
Responsibilities and Duties
Based in Haywards Heath, West Sussex you will be working in a fast-moving purchasing team, your duties will include:
- Researching new suppliers and securing the best price for products, including price negotiations
- Placing orders for new materials and components when required
- Monitoring stock levels across the site
- Supporting the accounts team by issuing purchase orders for materials and goods
- Liaising extensively across departments such as manufacturing and design to ensure purchasing issues and queries are proactively dealt with
Qualifications and Skills
With previous experience of Buying or Purchasing ideally in a manufacturing or engineering environment, you will ideally have a basic understanding of technical drawing and be able to interpret for the purposes of purchasing materials and components. You will have strong negotiation skills, be an excellent communicator coupled with a professional approach in all that you do
The company offers a strong starting salary coupled with a comprehensive benefits package including pension, bonus etc.
- Technical Drawing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job