The Procurement division of SF Group are currently recruiting for a Buyer for our client in Leicestershire. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a growing and fun team of 8 with a strong team working ethic.
As the Buyer you will be responsible for all purchasing activities including day to day transactions, you role will also include:
- Using strong negotiation skills and supply chain knowledge to drive savings and consolidate any spend
- Develop and create key relationships with suppliers
- Convert purchase requisitions to purchase orders ensuring they are best price
- Ensure compliance with set standards and code of conduct
- General administration when required
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years within a procurement role and have the following skills and attributes:
- Exceptional negotiation skills
- Knowledge of IT systems (Kerridge is desirable)
- A team player
- Flexible and committed
This is a permanent position paying £25,000 per annum.
Working hours are Monday- Friday 8.30am- 5.30pm although some flexibility may be required.
If this sounds like you then please call Alice Wright on for more information, or apply below.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job