Company - Specialist manufacturer in the rail industry.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Buyer to join a growing team based in Barton Under Needwood. Working within the office, you will report into the Senior Buyer.
Main duties include:
- Placing purchase orders / scheduling with suppliers.
- Seeking new suppliers / managing current suppliers.
- Happy to work in a high activity (and pressure) department and manage a high mix low volume component environment
- Manage and guarantee timings on delivery of incoming parts.
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Previous experience in a technical buying role
- Good IT skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communicator
- Flexible approach
- Reliable and good time keeper
- Full Driving license
Knowledge and experience of rail industry
Location - Barton Under Needwood
Hours: 7.30am-4.30pm Monday to Thursday, 7.30am-12.30pm Friday