My Peterborough base client is looking for a Buyer/Purchaser/Procurement person to join their team. This is an exciting role and a great opportunity to join a market leading company. The role will be varied, and the product is exciting. You need to be a team player, multitasker and have experience of working with overseas suppliers. In return you will receive a great salary, excellent working conditions and being part of company that really cares about their staff.
- Checking and sending out quotation sheets to suppliers
- Obtaining prices and samples to lead times specified
- Negotiation of cost and delivery
- Raising Purchase orders and Expediting orders
- Working with warehouse and suppliers to ensure smooth deliveries
- Requesting credits for faulty/substandard stock received
- Working with haulier to ensure vessels are cost and time effective.
- Working with suppliers to ensure good relationships are formed to get the best prices and deliveries
- Visit trade fairs to select new products
- Strong communication skills
- Confident negotiator
- Team player
- Highly organised
- Able to work to deadlines
- Personable and Professional
- Buyer experience
If you can show evidence of the experience required for the above position then please send your CV to us, we would love to hear from you.
- Communication Skills
- Purchase Orders
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job