Multiple Buyer vacancies available within various departments withing a large global organisation based in Birmingham.
Roles are varied, some are more senior than others. The right candidate will come Degree level qualified or hold the relevant CIPS qualification.
Main duties include:
- Liaison with suppliers for custom amendment documentation.
- Interface with legal team. Evaluate and determine appropriateness of contract terms and conditions. Identify and correct contract discrepancies.
- Work with the Procurement team in preparing, editing and updating specifications while ensuring consistency in presentations and communications across the team.
- Project management disciplines and timely delivery of assignments. Prepare or assist in the preparation of reports and work on special projects.
- Facilitate the development, coordination, and implementation of contracts.
- Write and submit communications for internal and external publication, including contract updates.
- Identify inefficiencies and implement improvements for existing custom contract loading procedures.
- Perform duties in accordance with internal policies and procedures.Regular visits to client sites and suppliers may be required.
- Standard working hours will be 37.5 hours per week, however it may be necessary to vary or extend those hours as the nature of the job agenda.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job