Buyer & Supply Chain Coordinator
Salary: £23,000 - £28,000
Are you looking to join a small, friendly team? Working with a great product range?
Our Client is a well established distributor who supplies their products to business across the globe, including some of the leading UK retailers, Due to their ever expanding growth are seeking an experienced Buyer to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity to work within a fun and exciting industry.
- Negotiating terms and developing relationships with existing suppliers as well as sourcing new products
- Placing orders & chasing up deliveries
- Reporting & resolving of damaged or missing deliveries
- Set up of products in the internal system.
- Competitor range & price analysis
- Presenting new ranges to the sales team to ensure that they can maximise sales
- Cash flow forecasting to accounts for upcoming new releases
- Assisting with order processing and product set up for the company’s largest customer
- Experience of buying; preferably in the toy industry
- Essential system skills - excel, word & outlook
- Other skills that would be an advantage but are not essential - Photoshop & Fireworks
- Ability to work well under pressure & prioritise
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to build strong working relationships both with suppliers and colleagues
In return our client offers a highly competitive salary and excellent benefits.
For more information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF: NJR8048
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"