Buyer - Southampton - Competitive Salary + package (car allowance/bonus/share scheme etc.)
In line with continuing expansion and to address the demands of an ever growing pipeline, one of the UK’s leading residential developers, is looking to strengthen the commercial team of their regional office in Southampton with the appointment of an additional Buyer.
- Send out enquires for appropriate materials
- Collate and analyse quotations
- Place orders with suitable suppliers for specified materials
- Ensure quality and performance of materials are in line with required standards
- Interview and appoint new/potential suppliers
- Ensure the group buying deals are used
- Inform other departments of relevant information in regards to changes in materials
- Encourage and develop negotiated agreements with suppliers and manufacturers
All Candidates MUST have previous at least 5 years’ experience in at least a Buyer role with a UK based residential developer working on volume residential developments. You will be working for one of the leading UK developers in a forward thinking environment, that will reward your efforts with an industry leading salary and benefits package.
For further information, please apply today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"