Nigel Wright Procurement and Supply Chain Division are working with a highly successful North East based manufacturing services business to recruit both a Buyer and Senior Buyer due to turnover growth.
The Buyer/Senior Buyer will report to the Purchasing Manager and will sit within the existing Purchasing Team. The successful candidate will:
- Manage all elements of purchasing, MRP, stock management, supplier negotiations and expediting for specific projects
- Liaise and collaborate closely with specific Commercial/Project Teams and Engineers
- Negotiate cost down pricing and be involved in quotes, tenders, contract- and supplier management
- Mentor Buyers (Senior Buyer only)
The successful candidate will possess:
- Experience of Procurement within Manufacturing
- Drive and tenacity in supplier/cost based negotiations
- Experience of contract/supplier/inventory management and running MRP
- Strong prioritisation skills and the ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- Energy and spark
- Experience of the electronics industry desirable but not essential
If you would like to be considered for these fast-paced purchasing roles within a dynamic environment and supportive team, please get in contact.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'