£18,000 - £19,000 + Bonus
Monday - Friday, 9am - 5:30pm
Do you have excellent commercial acumen and the ability to build relationships at all levels? We are looking for a determined and friendly individual with experience in Telesales, Telemarketing or Purchasing to join a tight knit Purchase and Distribution company who work on an international scale. You will be responsible for making a high volume of research into suppliers, building rapport and developing relationships with both new and existing clients.
Your exciting and fast paced role will involve the following daily duties:
- Online research into potential new suppliers and opportunities
- Identifying key decision makers within companies you have identified to target, making initial telephone contact and developing a relationship with them - from junior members of staff up to director level
- Persuading your new contacts to utilize your product and services and describing the benefits of your company
- Negotiating with your clients on the price on various categories
The skill requirements necessary to prosper and develop in this role include the following experiences and abilities:
- Experience in a Telesales, Telemarketing or Purchasing role
- Fantastic communication skills - the ability to quickly create positive relationships, and negotiate to achieve what you want
- Astute acumen for business
- A pleasant and effective telephone manner - you will be spending much of your time on making calls
- Strong Excel skills and experience using the Microsoft package in a professional environment
- A tenacity for gathering information from research into opportunities and prospects
If you feel you have the required skills and experience, can commute to East Leeds and are interested in this brilliant opportunity then please apply immediately - submit your CV or call Laura at Lucy Walker Recruitment.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job